Need an easy Thanksgiving activity? Check out our Printable Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt! It's the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving festivities!
Scavenger hunts are amazing for kids! They get kids moving and having fun while learning important skills too! Our printable Thanksgiving scavenger hunt is easy to print out and use!
Scavenger hunts are like a mini vacation for adults!
The kids all run off to look for the picture cards and you can take a break for a minute! It's the perfect sittervising activity.
Read more about why we love scavenger hunts for kids in our post with 40+ amazing hunts for kids.
You only need a few materials to get started with this Thanksgiving hunt right now!
Materials needed for this Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt:
- Thanksgiving Scavenger hunt card
- Thanksgiving Hunt picture cards to hang around
- White paper
- (Optional) Clipboard- I love the mini ones you can find at the Dollar Store!
Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunts are so easy to set up?
Here's how to set it up:
- Print off the Thanksgiving Halloween Scavenger Hunt card
- Print off the BIG printable hunt picture cards and stick them around inside or outside with tape. I like to print them onto cardstock to make them more durable.
- Use the scavenger hunt card to hunt around your house looking for all things Thanksgiving!
- Cross off the picture when you find it! You can use a marker, crayon, or small pencil.
- Repeat until you find all of the pictures! Then hide the cards in new spots and try again!
RELATED: Need more Thanksgiving ideas for kids? Check out this collection of 20 Thanksgiving activities for kids.
Kids will love this simple hunt and so will you! Use it all week long or just pull it out with your Thanksgiving guests on the big day.
Leave a Comment