Need an easy Fall activity? Check out our Printable Fall Scavenger Hunt. Kids will love it and so will you! It's great for toddlers on up!
Scavenger hunts are so great for kids! They get kids moving and having fun while learning important skills too! Our printable Fall scavenger hunt is quick to print off to use anytime!
Why are scavenger hunts awesome for kids?
According to the Institute of Educational Advancement, there are some definite benefits of scavenger hunts!
"Scavenger hunts allow kids to practice problem-solving in a tangible way. It helps to reinforce and act-out methods they have been taught by parents or teachers in a physical way, leading to increased retention of the lessons. Scavenger hunts are easy to customize to your child's abilities and interests."
Not only can you customize hunts to your child's abilities and interests, you can also adjust them for all sorts of holidays and celebrations too!
RELATED: Here are 40+ Hunts for Kids!
Materials needed for this Fall Scavenger Hunt:
- Fall Scavenger hunt
- Fall Hunt picture cards to hang around
- White paper
- (Optional) Clipboard- I love the mini ones you can find at the Dollar Store!
How to set up a Fall Scavenger Hunt?
Here's what to you:
- Print off the Printable Fall Scavenger Hunt card
- Use it to hunt around your neighborhood looking for all things fall!
- Cross off the picture when you find it!
Not Fall in your neighborhood but you still want to do the hunt?
- Print off the BIG printable hunt picture cards and stick them around inside or outside with tape.
- Help kids look around to find the pictures!
- Cross off each picture on your hunt card when you find it!
Leave a Comment