My twin sister Elise is going to be on tonight's episode of CMT's Top Secret Recipe where they attempt to recreate the famous Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookie.
We are from a family of Mrs. Fields SUPER FANS and are so stoked she got selected to be on the show. Hooray! I am really excited to watch it and see her on TV for her 30 seconds of fame. 🙂 You can get a little preview of the show here (though she isn't on this clip).
In honor of her TV debut and the show filled with my favorite treats, our friends over at Mrs. Fields have generously given me FOUR gift certificates to share with YOU!
Each gift certificate is worth $25 and
FOUR of you will get to win!
To enter to win one of these gift certificates:
Simply add a comment stating that you do/did the following:
(Please include your email address with each entry)
1. Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment with your email address
2. Additional Entries:
- Link up your best blog post from November to our Best of November Link Up- craft, home decor, play idea, or any crafty project.
- Add an extra comment sharing your favorite Mrs. Fields cookie (I love semi-sweet without nuts!)
- Email your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to like Toddler Approved on Facebook and share this Giveaway on your blog or Facebook page, though these two things will not count as a additional entries.
** Please remember to comment once per each additional entry. (For example: one comment with your email address, one comment saying you emailed me a recipe, etc.)
- This is a giveaway sponsored by our friends at Mrs. Fields- Thank you!
- US Residents only.
- This giveaway is open for entry from November 17th to November 20th at midnight (PST).
- The random entry will be drawn on November 21st and announced on the blog. I will notify the winner via email.
- The winner will need to provide their full mailing address to me within 72 hours of announcement/email. If no response, a new winner will be drawn.
Are you as excited as I am about this giveaway?
(probably not... I really am obsessed...
and am heading off to get a cookie right now!)
Start commenting and make sure to watch Top Secret Recipe tonight!