Do your kids watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? I remember that being my favorite part of the week growing up. My kids were watching Land Before Time this morning and it brought back great memories!
Now as an adult I like to grab some hot cocoa and cuddle up to my computer to check out awesome blog posts for my Saturday morning cartoon time.
This morning I wanted to share with you a few Toddler Approved highlights from the week and a few of our favorite blog posts that were shared in last Friday's Kid's Co-Op Linky.
Toddler Approved Highlights:
- We changed our blog header! Did you check it out yet? I'm loving the "Approved" stamp. The header is still getting tweaked a bit, so feel free to pass along any suggestions.
- We had a post featured on BlogHer! (BlogHer.com is the Web's leading guide to the hottest news and trends among women in social media). The post that was featured was Eight Ways to Deal with Anger as a Parent.
- I added a printable version of our Eight Ways to Deal with Anger as a Parent to the post. This way if it was useful to you, you can print it out and hang it on your fridge or somewhere else so you'll have the reminders a lot.
- I shared my weekly Monday post over at Quirky Momma about ways to Re-use Holiday Cards to make DIY Puzzles.
- I had my first post as a new contributor over at Life... Your Way. I shared how to make a Rainbow Potato Print Treat Bag to give to friends for St. Patrick's Day.
Do you have any highlights from this week that you can share with me??
Kid's Co-op Favorites from Last Week:
Painting Rainbows via Happy Hooligans
Leading Little Hearts
Fine Motor leads to Fine Arts via
Rainbows Within Reach
What were your favorite posts from last week?
Don't forget to link up a post this week to our Kid's Co-op Linky below!
Have a fabulous Saturday!
Leave a Comment