Need an easy Valentine's Day activity? Check out our Printable Valentines Scavenger Hunt. Kids will love it and so will you! It's great for toddlers on up!
What's the best Valentine's Day activity to get kids moving?
Try a Valentines themed scavenger hunt! You can do it indoors or outdoors!
Scavenger hunts are so great for kids! They get kids moving and having fun while learning important skills too! Our printable Valentines scavenger hunt is quick to print off to use anytime!
Why are scavenger hunts awesome for kids?
Scavenger hunts help kids...
- problem solve
- move their bodies
- build visual skills as they hunt
- develop fine motor skills as they cross off each item
- work together with friends
- build their vocabulary
Hunts can be customized to your child's abilities and interests and can be tweaked for different holidays and celebrations too!
RELATED: Here are 40+ Hunts for Kids!
Materials needed for this Valentines Day Scavenger Hunt:
- Valentines Day Scavenger hunt
- Valentines Day Hunt picture cards to hang around
- White paper (we prefer cardstock)
- (Optional) Clipboard- I love the mini ones you can find at the Dollar Store!
Printable Valentines Scavenger Hunt Card
How to set up a Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt?
Here's what to do:
- Print off the BIG printable hunt picture cards and stick them around inside or outside with tape.
- Print off the Printable Scavenger Hunt card.
- Help kids look around to find the pictures!
- Cross off each picture on your hunt card when you find it!