Sorting shapes + pastel colors = a cute homemade Spring wreath
Materials Needed: several pieces of pastel patterned scrapbook paper, scissors, glue, paper plate, thick ribbon and thin piece of ribbon, large drawing paper, and a marker
1. Cut scrapbook paper into several different shapes (we did circles, ovals, trapezoids, triangles, squares, rectangles)
2. Draw spots on large paper for each shape and sort the shapes.
3. While your child is sorting, cut out a hole from the paper plate to make a wreath.
4. Add glue to the top of the paper plate... and start sticking the shapes onto the paper plate.
5. Add a second layer of glue and keep adding more shapes.
6. Let the glue dry.
7. Add a bow with glue or tape.
8. Punch a hole through the top of the paper plate (we just used the scissors to make a hole) and then thread a thin ribbon through it to hang your wreath.
Hang and enjoy!
Leave a Comment