What are the best spring break activities for kids? How do you keep kids entertained during spring break? How do you make spring break fun without spending a ton of money? Inside this post I'll share some simple and inexpensive ideas that kids will love! I'll also give you my FREE spring break activity guide!
What are some fun things to do at home during Spring Break?
- PLAY! (That's probably the most important thing you can do!)
- Set up your own Spring Break Camp for your kids (scroll down for details)
- Go be a tourist around your town.
- Get outside and find a new playground to visit.
- Build a fort and read your favorite books together.
- Try some new art activities.
My recipe for an awesome spring break at home with kids:
- Keep it simple and inexpensive!
- Make time for play and open-ended activities.
- Have a plan (that you can use or NOT use).
- Make time for QUIET TIME so everyone gets a break.
RELATED: Need more spring break ideas? Check out our collection of 75+ toddler activities!
How can I set up my own Spring Break Camp at home for kids?
- Talk with your kids and have them pick their favorite themes.
- Plan some simple activities using those themes (ToddlerApproved.com is filled with ideas for all ages- just use the search bar)
- Grab our FREE spring break plan below for extra ideas!
RELATED: Need more creative ideas? Check out our collection of 65+ toddler art activities!
What's included in the Spring Break Camp at Home plan?
- Sample schedule (and blank schedule)
- Six fun themed activity plans.
- Five activity options for each day.
Grab your FREE spring break plan! Use the button below to download it.
What themes are included the in Spring Break Camp At Home plan?
- Stuffed animal day
- Going camping
- Family Olympics day
- Off to Hawaii day
- Easter Holiday
- BONUS: Lego Day
Pick which themes are your favorite to try!
How can I use the Spring Break activity plan on my phone?
- Download it from here.
- Save it to Google drive (or another favorite platform) for easy access.