Need an easy Christmas activity? Check out our Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt! It's the perfect addition to any Christmas festivities!
Scavenger hunts are THE BEST! I've you've been here for awhile than you know that scavenger hunts are my jam. We make hunts for every holiday and any other reason we can come up with.
What is a Christmas Scavenger hunt?
A Christmas scavenger hunt is a simple Christmas movement activity for kids! You hide Christmas themed pictures around the house and then kids go and look for them! Each time they find one, they cross it off on their printable Christmas scavenger hunt paper. Once they finish, you can hide the pictures n new places and play again!
Why are scavenger hunts awesome?
Here are 5 reasons scavenger hunts are great:
- They get kids moving
- They encourage teamwork
- They help teach new skills and vocabulary
- They give you a little break
- They are easy to set up!
Those are just five of the many ways that scavenger hunts are great for kids! There are so many more!
Read more hidden benefits of Scavenger hunts here.
RELATED: Join our Christmas Advent and get more fun & easy Christmas games and activities to try!
You only need a few materials to get started with this Christmas hunt right now! You can even laminate the materials to use year after year!
Materials needed for this Christmas Scavenger Hunt:
- Christmas Scavenger hunt card
- Christmas Hunt picture cards to hang around
- White paper
- (Optional) Clipboard- I love the mini ones you can find at the Dollar Store!
Grab the Scavenger Hunt Printables
Click on the buttons below to get the printable scavenger hint card and big Christmas hunt picture cards.
Christmas Scavenger Hunts are so easy to set up!
Christmas Scavenger Hunt Instructions:
- Print off the Christmas Scavenger Hunt card
- Print off the BIG printable hunt picture cards and stick them around inside or outside with tape. I like to print them onto cardstock to make them more durable.
- Use the scavenger hunt card to hunt around your house looking for all things Christmas!
- Cross off the picture when you find it! You can use a marker, crayon, or small pencil.
- Repeat until you find all of the pictures! Then hide the cards in new spots and try again!
Kids will love this simple hunt and so will you! You can use it all December long!
More Easy Christmas Activities for Kids
Need more Christmas ideas for kids? Check out this collection of Christmas activities for kids.
More Awesome Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Check out 40+ different scavenger hunts. They're like a mini vacation for adults!
Leave a Comment