Need a fun game to play on New Year's Eve? This New Year's Eve Scavenger Hunt will be a hit!
Scavenger Hunts are always a win/win game at any parties or events because they keep kids busy and moving and they give the grown ups a few minutes to regroup and take a chill.
We love hunts and I am always trying to come up with a new reason to make one! They are easy to set up and something you can repeat again and again!
Need something to get you through the rest of the week too? Check out all 40+ Simple Hunts that we love.
Why are Scavenger Hunts good for kids?
Scavenger hunts help kids work on their visual skills as they hunt for pictures or objects. They also teach kids how to follow directions and help them work on hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. Lastly, they get kids moving! When kids get their bodies moving, they are happier and healthier!
What you need for this easy New Year's Eve Scavenger Hunt:
- white cardstock
- painters tape
- printable New Year's Eve Scavenger Hunt cards
DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE SCAVENGER HUNT HERE
How the New Year's Eve Scavenger Hunt works:
- Print off the scavenger hunt card and extra pictures (or just draw your own).
- Cut up the scavenger hunt pictures.
- Tape the scavenger hunt pictures around your house.
- Hunt around the house to find each picture.
- Mark off each picture on the scavenger hunt card with an "X" as you find it.
Once you're finished, move the pictures around to new places and play again!
RELATED: Need an easy New Year's Eve plan? Find our favorite activities here.
This memory hunt from No Time for Flashcards is another great game to play on New Year's Eve.
Leave a Comment