Need a quick Halloween game to play for a party or playdate with friends? Try this Halloween Bingo game for preschoolers!
This printable Bingo game is easy to download and print out for a low prep party activity!
RELATED: Need more easy Halloween party ideas? Grab our Halloween Party Guide ebook!
This game is easy to set up and great to play again and again! We've included three different Bingo cards so that kids can swap them around for more playtime.
Here's what you need to play Halloween BINGO:
- Printable BINGO card template
- White printer paper or cardstock
- Something to use as a Bingo marker (candy, markers, blocks, etc)
Why is BINGO a good game for preschoolers?
- Bingo can be adapted for a variety of ages/stages! You can use numbers, letters, pictures, etc. You can also make more squares for more experienced bingo players.
- Bingo can be homemade with paper or you can just print it out using a printable.
- Bingo can be adapted for any theme. You can make your Bingo game based on your preschooler's interest or even holidays.
- Bingo is a very visual game so kids don't need to be able to read to play.
- Bingo can teach kids patience, coordination, turn taking, and can help kids build their vocabulary.
- Bingo helps kids work on their listening skills.
- Bingo allows kids to build their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Grab our Halloween Bingo for Preschoolers (Free Printable) using the button below.
Make Halloween extra fun for your preschooler with this simple game! Toddlers and big kids can play too!
Need some other fun activity ideas for Halloween? We have 31+ awesome Halloween activities we love for toddlers and preschoolers!
We also love these fun Halloween games from Happy Toddler Playtime.
Do you have any other favorite Halloween activities? Share them in the comments!
Leave a Comment