Inside this post we share some simple and unique gifts for book lovers!
What are the best gifts for book lovers?
Here are 10+ gift ideas that book loving kids will enjoy!
- Ivy Kids Subscription
- Cool Reading Log Poster
- Reading Chair
- Reading Fort
- Reading Hammock Swing
- Kids Bookshelves
- A booklight
- Design your own library book bag kit
- Scratch art bookmark making kit
- Kids audio book player
- A great book list
- Membership to the Global Children's Book Club
- AND MORE!
Do you have more ideas we should add? Tell me about them!
Should you give books as gifts?
Definitely! Books are one of my favorite gifts to give to kids!
Books make great gifts because...
- They can be used again and again!
- You can personalize your book gift for each person based on their interest.
- They encourage kids and parents to connect and do something together.
- They help introduce kids to new experiences, people, and places!
Do you have a favorite book you like to share? I'd love to hear about it!
10+ Gifts for Book Lovers
The list below includes 10+ gift ideas that book lovers will enjoy as gifts for birthdays, holidays, and more! Click on the pink buttons underneath each item to buy or learn more.
Library bags are great for helping you keep track of your library books! Make sure the books always go back in the bag when you're done reading. Kids can make their own bag with this fun kit!
More gift ideas for book lovers
Do you have a gift idea that you would add? Tell me about it in the comments.