Looking for a simple holiday art activity for your toddler? Try making one of these simple Christmas wreaths!
Each year we make Christmas wreaths at the beginning of the holiday season as part of our Christmas decorating! It is a fun way for the kids to get involved with preparing for Christmas and put their own creativity into action.
I guarantee these will be a hit!
Once kids made a wreath, they love finding the perfect place to display it! It is adorable to have wreaths on bedroom doors and bathroom doors and feel like the Christmas spirit is spreading all over our house!
One of our favorite wreaths to make are Christmas wreaths made using the salad spinner.
Today we're sharing 10+ awesome Christmas Wreaths that toddlers can make!
These simple wreaths are quick to make and you probably already have everything at your house!
RELATED: Find 10 more amazing hands-on Christmas activities you toddler will love HERE.
Not only are wreaths fun to make, but they help toddlers and preschoolers practice several important skills.
What do kids learn when they make a wreath?
Making wreaths together at Christmas time (or other holidays) is a great way to connect. Parents and kids can chat while they work together and get in the Christmas spirit.
Making wreaths can also help kids practice the following skills:
- Developing new vocabulary. Talking about colors, shapes, textures, etc. is a great way to learn new words or practice using words you already know.
- Work on fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Gluing, cutting, tearing, sticking, painting, and even picking up buttons or pom poms can help kids strengthen their finger muscles and build hand-eye coordination.
- Building their Social skills. If you work together or have kids do this project using shared materials, they can practice asking for different items or taking turns using things like glue or markers.
Are you ready to get started? Scroll down to check out all of the different wreath art projects for toddlers!
Click on the name of the wreath for more details on each wreath.
Tissue Paper Christmas Wreath by Happy Hooligans
Wreath Suncatcher by Toddler Approved
Pom Pom Christmas Wreath by My Poppet Makes
M&M Christmas Wreath by Toddler Approved
Painted Christmas Wreath by Busy Toddler
Cardboard Christmas Wreath by Toddler Approved
Torn Paper Christmas Wreath by Best Toys 4 Toddlers
Cork Painted Christmas Wreath by No Time for Flashcards
Sticker Christmas Wreath by My Bored Toddler
Collage Christmas Wreath by Toddler Approved
Shape Christmas Wreath by No Time for Flashcards
Salad Spinner Wreath by Toddler Approved
Do you have any other favorite Christmas Wreath ideas for toddlers? Share them below! We'd love to try them out!
If you like these Christmas crafts for toddlers, you make like these other popular Toddler Approved Christmas activities:
- 15 Easy Christmas Ornaments for Toddlers
- 5 Christmas Sensory Play ideas
- 10 Simple Christmas Activities for Toddlers
Leave a Comment