What is Life Skills School?
Why do kids need to learn life skills?
My goal is to raise kids who are independent, confident and able to be successful teens & adults! And guess what??? You don’t wait until kids are teens to get them ready for adulthood. You can start when they are toddlers and preschoolers in simple and fun ways!
Knowing simple life skills will help kids not only survive adulthood, but also thrive!
What life skills are important for kids to know?
Here are the types of life skills we plan to work on….
- Basic life skills that will enable kids to help out around the house more
- Creative skills that will help kids learn new talents.
- Leadership skills that will help kids organize events and help others!
- Communication skills that will help kids work together better with other people and communicate better!
How is Life Skills School organized?
- One life skill focus
- A free printable activity plan focused on that week’s life skill
- Four playful and fun activity ideas to try
- Book and movie ideas related to the theme
** Some of the activities, books, and movie titles are clickable on the plan and will direct you to a YouTube read aloud or Amazon rental link (not affiliate links).