- Sticker Gingerbread houses for Christmas
- Ball launch (skee ball) game
- Car ramps and tunnels
- Pretend cars
- Painting in a box
- School bus craft
- Box of love
- Stuffed animal bobsled
- Cereal feed the bunny game
- LEGO sort & drop game
- Baby sensory play area
- Homemade lite brite
- Box dinosaur
- Cardboard boxes (any size)
- Serrated knife (for adult use only)
- Washi tape
- Washable paint
- Paint brushes
- Packing tape
- Stuffed animal
To get started, we cut 2 flaps off one side of the box and then we stuck them to the other flaps to create a tall roof. We taped both flaps together to make a tall pointy roof.
Next, we drew windows and a door with a pencil and then an adult cut them out with a serrated knife.
Finally we were ready to start decorating!
I gave each child paint, tape, stickers, and markers and they got to decide what they wanted to do on their house.
My four-year-old just wanted to cut tape and stick it onto her house, so that’s what she did!
Once the house was finished, it was time for her stuffed animal to go and visit and play!
- Going on a stuffed animal hunt
- Playing stuffed animal charades
- Having a stuffed animal picnic