I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. It is full of amazing ideas and yet it can suck so much time away from my day if I just sit down and start browsing. I seriously love it though. It has changed my life.
For this edition of "Best Kids Crafts of 2011,"I'll be featuring the top five posts that were pinned the most during 2011.
1. Pom Pom Gloves Tutorial- You know you want to make a set before the Super Bowl to support your favorite team.
2. Sponge Towers- Block tower building has never been so quiet and fun at the same time.
3. Fall Leaf Baggie Painting- This technique can be used with any theme and is perfect for the littlest toddlers!
4. Gratitude Turkey Treat Jar- This was so much fun to make and even more fun to give away. I need to do a snowman version next.
5. M&M Wreath- This post is probably the most popular post of all time on Toddler Approved. I am so glad EJ created yet another excuse for me to use candy in projects. Now she needs to make ones of these templates for every holiday. 🙂 Fall wreath, Valentine's Day wreath, etc.
Alright, so now that we've shared our most pinned posts... what are yours?
Share in the comments or head over to Facebook to share your favorite post that has been pinned... OR your favorite board that you have created. I am always looking for more things to pin and more creative boards to follow!!
Happy Happy New Year! We are living it up tonight by playing Kinect, making cookies, and hoping to go to bed before midnight. Man, I am so boring this year! 🙂
Bring on 2012!