Since many schools celebrate the 100th day of school, I thought I’d post this heart-themed blank 100s chart printable that we’re also using to help track acts of kindness…
but could also be used in several other ways on the 100th day of school… such as:
– practicing writing numbers 1-100
– writing numbers 1-100 and then coloring number patterns (skip count by 2s and color them pink, skip count by 5s and color them red, skip count by 10 and color them purple)
– doing 100 acts of kindness on the 100th day of school as a class
– writing numbers 1-100 and then color odd numbers red and even numbers pink
– using the blank grid to form name patterns (idea from Mathwire)
I’m sure there are tons of other ways you could use this simple printable… so enjoy!
If you missed the link above, you can download the printable here for free.
If you do try this out, let me know if the squares need to be bigger or if they are OK as is.