My son made this adorable Santa craft at his Mom’s Day Out class last week. I thought I’d share it because it is a darling ornament idea and so simple!
Materials Needed: cotton balls, Elmers glue, red pipe cleaners, hole punch, googly eyes, and red & white construction paper.
1. Pre cut an oval face out of white paper and a red Santa hat out of red paper.
2. Glue hat to top of white oval.
3. Glue cotton balls to white oval to make a beard.
4. Glue cotton balls to rim of hat and end of hat.
5. Glue googly eyes on for Santa’s eyes.
6. Cut a red pipe cleaner into little pieces. Glue small piece on for Santa’s mouth.
7. Punch a hole in the Santa hat and string a pipe cleaner through the hole. Close it to make a loop… perfect sized for hanging on a Christmas tree branch.
Once you’re done, sing your favorite Santa song together. We love “Santa Claus is Coming to Town!”