- Join us for Virtual Playdate Classes for Kids!
- Our virtual playdate classes are great for busy parents like YOU! Get toddlers and preschoolers creating, moving, and playing without leaving house!
- Virtual Playdates are part of our Hands-On Play Club for toddlers and preschoolers!
- Need more for your kids to do?
- Want something for toddlers or preschoolers while siblings are napping?
- Have a tough time getting out of the house to in person classes?
- Want help and inspiration from an experienced teacher?
- REGISTER NOW!
- REGISTER NOW!
Join us for Virtual Playdate Classes for Kids!
Our virtual playdate classes are great for busy parents like YOU! Get toddlers and preschoolers creating, moving, and playing without leaving house!
Virtual Playdates are part of our Hands-On Play Club for toddlers and preschoolers!
Need more for your kids to do?
Want something for toddlers or preschoolers while siblings are napping?
Have a tough time getting out of the house to in person classes?
Want help and inspiration from an experienced teacher?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above (or have a different awesome reason) our classes are for you!
How do virtual playdate classes work?
- Register below for our Gold Membership.
- Log in to the website and start participating! (Beginning Sept 1st 2022)
- You can watch classes anytime all month long! All videos for the month are posted on the first day of the month.
- Watch for an email each week with reminders and additional resources.
As a virtual class member, you will also get access to our Gold membership website with additional activity videos, story times, and more! There are over 200 activities available already!
Gold Monthly Membership
Gold monthly membership includes:
Monthly printable activity plans
Four Read Aloud videos each month
Four Monthly (On-demand) Virtual Classes
Private "Hands-On Play Club" Instagram page membership with additional resources
Who are Virtual Playdate Classes for?
Kids ages 2-6 and their parents! Siblings are also welcome to join in.
How long do Virtual Playdate Classes last?
Virtual Classes last about 20 minutes, but sometimes an activity goes longer.
What do grown ups do during Virtual Playdate Classes?
Classes are kid focused, so while most grown ups don't need to sit right next to their child during class, children will need help with getting materials prepped. We try and help kids be as independent as possible so you can get a little break.
Younger kids will need more support than older kids.
We let you know what materials to prep ahead of time so that you have them ready to go when it's time for class!
Many grown ups work on other things nearby while their kids participate in classes, since adult supervision is always recommend.
What Type of Materials are Needed?
You will need a device to view class (ex: computer, TV, tablet) and other simple materials (ex: baking soda + vinegar, basic art supplies, paper, paint, etc.). Each month we'll share what materials you'll need. They are usually things you'll already have around the house. We can also give suggestions of different materials to use if you don't have something.
How Much Do Virtual Playdate Classes Cost?
Gold Annual Membership is $70 (less than $6 per month)
Gold Monthly membership is $7.99/month.
What happens in a Virtual Playdate class?
When are Virtual Playdate classes held?
Virtual Classes are on demand so that means you can watch them anytime! (Starting September 1st, 2022)
Hurry before the window closes!
Have any questions or problems signing up?
Email us at [email protected]
Payments can be made via Paypal or Credit Card.