Need an easy Halloween activity? Check out our Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt! It's the perfect addition to any party for toddlers, preschoolers, and older!
Scavenger hunts are so great for kids! They get kids moving and having fun while learning important skills too! Our printable Halloween scavenger hunt is easy to print out and use!
Want to know the number one reason I love scavenger hunts for kids?
The kids all run off to look for things and I get to sit down and rest for a minute! A huge part of parenting is trying to find activities that don't involve you or that you can do sitting down and getting a break. This is one of those!
Read more about why scavenger hunts are awesome for kids in our post with 40+ amazing hunts for kids.
You don't need much to get started with this Halloween hunt right now!
Materials needed for this Halloween Scavenger Hunt:
- Halloween Scavenger hunt card
- Halloween Hunt picture cards to hang around
- White paper
- (Optional) Clipboard- I love the mini ones you can find at the Dollar Store!
Halloween Scavenger Hunts are so easy to set up?
Here's how to set it up:
- Print off the Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt card
- Print off the BIG printable hunt picture cards and stick them around inside or outside with tape. I like to print them onto cardstock to make them more durable.
- Use the scavenger hunt card to hunt around your house looking for all things Halloween!
- Cross off the picture when you find it! You can use a marker, crayon, or small pencil.
- Repeat until you find all of the pictures! The hide the cards in new spots and try again!
RELATED: Need more Halloween ideas for kids? Check out this collection of 31+ Halloween Activities for kids!
Want an idea for older kids? Try this Printable Halloween Treasure Hunt.