Summer is moving fast and I feel like school is going to start before we know it. During the summer my perfect schedule includes pool time and a lot of relaxing. It also includes some simple hands-on learning activities that I'm excited to tell you about!
Spending time doing simple hands-on alphabet and math activities with your kids is a great way to connect during the summer and reinforce some of the skills they were learning when tot school, preschool, or elementary school were in session.
This post contains Affiliate links.
To make it easier to find activities to do with your kids I am excited to launch my new ebook filled with alphabet and math activities today!
WHAT THE EBOOK is ABOUT:
ABCs and 123s : Fun Learning Activities for Letters and Maths is filled with FUN ideas that are tried and tested by our kids! The activities are hands-on and will help your kids with reading, spelling and math skills. The activities are ALSO based on play, and your child will be exploring and learning through their senses.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE BOOK:
- 40+ hands-on play ideas that will help your child build their letter and math skills
- multi-sensory activities for children aged 2 to 8
- resources for parents and teachers, at home or in the classroom, with ideas for indoor and outdoor learning
- material lists, step-by-step instructions and full color photos of every activity
- suggestions for variations and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
- a wide range of learning activities, across literacy and math
SKILLS TAUGHT IN THE BOOK:
- learning to recognize and write letters and numbers
- understanding both upper and lower case letters
- drawing shapes and making marks
- working on alphabetic order
- working on spelling of your name, sight words, cvc words and other vocabulary
- developing language skills
- understanding one-to-one correspondence
- learning to count, to add, and subtract
- base-ten understanding and double digit addition
If you're a regular Toddler Approved community member then you know we love alphabet and number activities. You can click here for 9 of our other favorite active alphabet activities and click here for 18 of our favorite number activities for kids.
You can find 40 more alphabet and math activities in our new e-book ABCs and 123s : Fun Learning Activities for Letters and Maths.
HOW TO GET YOUR COPY
The ebook costs $14.99 and you can get your copy here.
SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER: save 25%
To celebrate the launch of this new book you can save 25% if you get your copy in the first two weeks. Get your copy now for only $11.25 – until July 22nd 2016 only.
My goal is to make it really easy for you to find simple activities to try with your kids! These ebook activities don't require too many materials and are a lot of fun!
SOME ANSWERS TO SOME IMPORTANT FAQ ABOUT THE EBOOK
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs US$ 14.99.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to [email protected] or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.
Let me know if you have any additional questions! If you try out any of the ebook activities make sure to post them on our Toddler Approved Facebook page wall so that I can see them!