This post contains affiliate links.
Wow! Time really does fly when you are having fun!
Today is Toddler Approved’s official fourth birthday, so I wanted to celebrate it with you by hosting a giveaway of FOUR of my favorite little things!
(I have lots of favorite things, so if I did this again tomorrow… I’d probably pick four completely different things)
I can’t believe my blog has been around for four years now. I started it when my oldest was about two-years-old and now he is in kindergarten. Crazy! If you want to read more about why we started Toddler Approved, you can read more here and here.
I had hoped to get this up earlier today, but life got in the way… so it is up late tonight instead. I hope you will check out a few of my favorite posts from over the years and then enter our birthday giveaway. I’d also love to hear your all time favorite posts as well if you have a sec to comment.
Do you like the birthday cookie cake I made to celebrate? My daughter stuck her fingers in the frosting when I went upstairs to get something and messed it up a bit… so it doesn’t look like this anymore 🙂
Here are four of my favorite Toddler Approved posts from our first year of blogging. It is fun to look back and see how much kids have grown!
If you’d like to enter our birthday giveaway, here is what you can win!
1. Trashy Town by Andrea Zimmerman– I have LOVED this book since I first heard about it from Allie over at No Time for Flashcards about 4 years ago. It has been read hundreds of times at our house and I love the rhyming and simple story.
2. Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by James Dean- This is a new favorite book at our house that I think is fun to read. There are several books that my kids like to read again and again that I hate reading… but I am totally fine reading (and singing) this one again and again. It is so cute!
3. Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection – Alphabet and Numbers– I can’t even begin to tell you how many activities we’ve done with these stickers… but we’ve used them a lot and we are still not done with them! Hopefully you have as much fun with them as I have.
4. A $25 Target Gift Card– Target is one of my happy places. I love browsing the dollar spot and craft aisles and probably spend $200 every time I walk in there. To celebrate my blog birthday I’d love for you to spend some time at my favorite place too 🙂 Can’t wait to hear what you spend your gift card. It will be hard to decide!
Giveaway Entry Requirements:
- Make sure to fill in the rafflecopter giveaway entry below and complete the mandatory email entry.
- Make sure to use an email that you actually use… so we can contact you when you win!
- You can get up to twelve entries by completing all the tasks mentioned in the rafflecopter form below. Some are worth more points than others.
- This giveaway is open for entry from Wednesday, January 8th to Tuesday, January 14th at 12:00am (PST).
- The winning entry will be drawn on Tuesday, January 14th. I will notify the winner via email.
- The winner will need to reply to me within 72 hours of my email. If there is no response, a new winner will be drawn.
- See our Official Giveaway Rules for complete guidelines. US Residents only.
Good luck! I can’t wait to see who wins. Thanks for celebrating with me!!