Congrats to Tanya M. and Fleur G.!!!
(You have been emailed! Reply ASAP so we can get you your prize packs)
This week we are having loads of fun doing crafts and activities inspired by Julia Donaldson’s book The Gruffalo as part of our Virtual Book Club for Kids.
Our friends at The Gruffalo have partnered with us to share some Gruffalo love with you this week too!!
We will be giving away TWO Great Big Gruffalo Prize Packs to TWO Toddler Approved readers!
Here are the items included in each Gruffalo prize pack (six items total):
Each item is pictured in the collage above and you can also click on the links above to see individual pictures. All of these products are available at retail locations nationwide.
We are SO EXCITED about these prize packs and can’t wait to discover who wins! We have been LOVING both movies and the colorforms at our house so we can’t wait to pass along our favorite Gruffalo items to you!
To check out more Gruffalo products and resources, you can head over to the following spots:
The Gruffalo Website– the North American home of The Gruffalo. You can sign up for Gruffalo News on the front page!
The Gruffalo Facebook Page – a great place to find Gruffalo crafts and activities, keep up to date on Gruffalo events/news/products, and a spot to find fun Gruffalo giveaways!
Giveaway Entry Requirements:
- Make sure to fill in the form below and complete the mandatory email entry.
- You can get up to three entries by completing all three tasks mentioned in the form below.
- This giveaway is open for entry from Wednesday, March 20th to Wednesday, March 27th at 11:59pm (PST)
- The two random entries will be drawn on Friday, March 28th. I will notify the winners via email.
- The winners will need to reply to me within 72 hours of this announcement/email. If there is no response, new winners will be drawn.
- See our Official Giveaway Rules for complete guidelines. US Residents only.
I’m going to leave you with a little Gruffalo movie sneak peek (if you haven’t seen it yet). Both The Gruffalo and The Gruffalo’s Child are new favorites at our house. Anytime we are remotely close to the TV my daughter asks to watch one of them.
Did you enter the giveaway yet? If you have an extra second, leave a comment to let our Gruffalo friends know how awesome this giveaway is!
If you missed Monday’s Julia Donaldson Virtual Book Club for Kids blog hop, go and check it out!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. The products being given away in this post were donated by The Gruffalo brand. The opinions expressed in this post are mine.