I am so excited to share the Melissa and Doug Terrific Twenty List with you today! As you know, we love Melissa and Doug here at Toddler Approved… so we are super excited that they’ll be giving away a new toy every day on the Melissa and Doug Facebook page for twenty days (starting November 6th)!
Do you see any gifts on this list that you’d love to give to your kids for Christmas?
Some of my favorites include the…
In addition to winning over on the Melissa and Doug Facebook page, we are going to be giving away a special terrific twenty prize HERE on Toddler Approved!!
Here’s what you’ll win: Melissa and Doug Scratch Art Portable Light Box (pictured above)
Here’s how you can enter the giveaway:
Simply add a comment stating that you did each of the following:
(Please include your email address with each entry)
1. Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment with your email address below.** Please remember to leave your email address with your entry. That is mandatory to enter into the giveaway.
2. Additional Optional Entries:
- Tell us your favorite item on the Melissa and Doug Terrific Twenty List
- Share another gift you plan to give your child for Christmas
- Be the first or last one to enter and get an EXTRA entry!!
*** Make sure to leave a comment for each additional optional entry so that we can make sure to count it. You get one point for each entry. If you write everything in one comment, then it will only count as one entry.
- This giveaway is open for entry from Friday, November 9th to Friday, November 16th at 11:59pm (PST)
- The random entry will be drawn on November 17th and announced on this post. I will notify the winner via email.
- The winner will need to reply to me within 72 hours of this announcement/email. If there is no response, a new winner will be drawn.
- See our Official Giveaway Rules for complete guidelines. US Residents only.
I can’t wait to see who wins!!
Disclosure: Melissa & Doug will be compensating me for this post with free products. All posts reflect my personal opinion and endorsement and are not swayed by compensation and/or free products. Please note that this post reflects my opinion and preferences and you might not share that same opinion.