This week we had an Olympic themed Camp Mom as we got ready for the Opening Ceremonies and start of the games!
If you’re looking for Olympic activities, here are a few that we did last week:
- Olympic Fun: Lego Ring sorting activity
- 6 Simple Activities for Celebrating the Olympic Opening Ceremonies
- Summer Olympic Charades
- Olympic Fun: Felt Ring Puzzle
- Olympic Friendship Bracelets at Life Your Way
- Olympics for Kids: Build a Lego Mascot at Quirky Momma
Do you have any other favorite Olympic crafts or activities to share with us?
If so, we’d love you to add them to the Weekly Kid’s Co-op Linky below or share them in the comments. We love any Olympic ideas we can get our hands on right now!
Next week Camp Mom is all about the Olympic Water Events!
Have a great weekend watching the Olympics!