This week has made me insanely grateful for bloggers… especially those that share free content with others… I have several great new-to-me sites that I want to share with you today… along with a few announcements and other little tidbits.
First up, my son’s 4th birthday party was yesterday. We did Lego Printing, which I blogged about yesterday. It was a big hit.
We also did a bunch of other activities. The internet gave me loads of ideas and since life has been crazy lately, it was nice to not have to reinvent the wheel entirely!
After throwing my son’s party, two of my new favorite Lego party resource sites are…
- Delia Creates– she has Lego bricks, Lego juice box covers, and several other free printables.
- Winks & Daisies– she has a great Lego man template that I used for loads of things, including a banner… and I turned it into an iron on for a shirt too (I just added a 4)!
(notice the cute juice box covers below? So easy to make. Thanks Delia Creates!)
This week I also joined up for the Weekly Kids Co-op co-hosted by NurtureStore and Let’s Lasso the Moon. These ladies have fabulous blogs, so if you haven’t checked them out yet, I highly recommend you do.
I have also gone a little “Pin” Crazy and have either joined or created several Collaborative Pinterest Boards with blogging friends. I’m listing a few of my favorite Pinterest boards below that you might be interested in checking out.
- Kid Blogger Network Activities & Crafts– This is a collaborative board from amazing bloggers that focus on activities and crafts for kids. With the foundational belief that playing and crafting with children improves well-being, creative thinking, and strengthens relationships.
- Children’s Book Related Crafts and Activities– This is a board to share activities, art projects, and crafts related to children’s books.
- Name Activities and Crafts– “The most powerful and effective way for children to begin learning the complex process of learning about letters is by writing their own names.” – Carol Lyon This board is filled with ways to help children learn about their names.
- Baby/Toddler Play Ideas– Play ideas for babies and toddlers to nurture their growth and development in the early years of life.
- Reading and Writing Readiness– A collaborative board of lessons, activities and games that boost reading and writing readiness and progress.
- Lifetime Love of Learning– This group board is a place to share educational ideas & discuss ways to keep the light in our childs’ eyes.
Lastly, there are two new spots where you’ll be able to find me blogging. Definitely stop by and say hi!
- Quirky Momma– As mentioned yesterday, I am the newest contributor to Quirky Momma, a kid’s activities blog. You can find me there every Monday morning! Last week I shared a DIY Lego Instruction Book that seemed to be a post that people liked. Phew!
- Life… Your Way– I am the new Children’s Craft Contributor for Life… Your Way’s Motherhood channel. My first post will be shared in a week or two. I am excited!
Alright, so do you have any favorite Pinterest boards that I should be following?? Leave me a comment with the board URL so I can come check it out!