I’m the Gingerbread Man!
Here’s another simple foam ornament we made today using materials from around our house.
Materials Needed: Elmers glue, star stickers, brown foam sheet, white construction paper, black marker, red pipe cleaner, and scissors.
1. Draw a gingerbread outline on the brown foam.
2. Cut out the gingerbread men
3. Decorate! We used star stickers for buttons and then glued white construction paper circles on as eyes.
4. Poke holes in the top of the gingerbread men using scissors and then thread the pipe cleaners through and twist them to make a circle.
5. Add eyeballs with a black marker.
6. Hang them on the tree!
My favorite Gingerbread themed story is Jan Brett’s Gingerbread Baby… so this would be fun to read after you make these ornaments!!