During the past two weeks we've been given two fun blog awards...
We really appreciate everyone who stops by to enjoy our blog!!
The Rules of the awards are listed below (and we kind of combined them):
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link... and thank that person.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
Since we write this blog together... we shared a few things about each of us.
- I am less than two months away from having baby #2 (a little girl)!! Can't believe how quickly the past several months have flown by.
- I have a twin sister who is awesome and our dream growing up was to co-author a children's book- she would write and I would illustrate. We'll see if it happens...
- I am more and more amazed every day at the creative teachers and moms that I meet through blogging... and instead of not feeling good enough, I feel inspired each day to try harder to be a better mom and educator in my home.
- I love the smell of a new box of crayons, and strongly believe that we could all benefit from a little more coloring.
- I have a hard time throwing things away because I can always think of a way to use them (especially in craft projects).
- I would love to write and illustrate a childrens book someday.
- I credit a chunk of my creativity to not having/watching television while growing up (however, I do enjoy it as "brain candy" now).
3. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered and that you think are FABULOUS!
4. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
Here are the 15 Bloggers we chose:
- The Artful Parent (not new to us, but one we love)
- No Time for Flashcards (not new to us, but always a favorite!)
- Make and Takes (also always a favorite!)
Thanks to all of these bloggers who do such a wonderful job inspiring us!